Thursday, March 1, 2012

Prop Stash, and More About Mini Photo Shoots

Last week, I *scored* in getting a whole bunch of stuff to use as props for newborn photography sessions.  I'm so excited to use them!  Backdrops, a posing pillow, some new crocheted and knitted hats, a bunch of wraps/hammocks, and some wicker baskets!






I've also been busy crocheting some more items myself... cocoons, hats, a hanging stork pouch, etc.  The most recent one is a teddy bear bonnet!  Now that I know how to do the ears and sew them on, the possibilities are endless with animal and character hats! :)



Update on the mini photo shoots at Beacon Hill Park: the park doesn't allow any money to be exchanged or signage to be used on the grounds.  SO.  I will still be doing the mini photo shoots, but without a sign, and using invoices instead!  What will happen is, you, or someone you know, can come down to the park, look for me (I'll be the one with the camera and a small table and chairs set up in various locations within the park!), you'll have your photo session done, and after I collect some basic information from you (name, address, email address, phone number), I'll email you after I've edited your photos and send you an invoice for the $40.  After payment has been received, you'll receive an email with the direct link to your gallery of photos, along with a code to use to get 15% off your order of prints when you spend $30 or more!  Easy peasy.  I can work around the city's limitations on park usage! :)

I am tentatively booking Sunday, March 18th as the date for said mini photo shoots at Beacon Hill Park here in Victoria, BC.  I'm going to keep an eye on the weather though, and if it's not going to be nice at all, I'll postpone and book it for another date.  If that happens, I'll update my blog to let you all know - so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment